Lazy Days is designed for all body shapes & sizes to just sit back & relax.
Perfect way to chill either inside or outside whether it be to read, for gaming or to just let the body unwind the way it deserves.
The Lazy Days beanbag is the ultimate all rounder for either inside or out. It’s size is perfect for anywhere including the deck, poolside, TV rooms or kids bedrooms. A great way to relax in comfort whilst flicking through a good book or tablet.
These contempory beanbags hand-made using a high quality woven outdoor polyester fabric that is ultra durable & easily cleaned. The beanbag shell is also supported by a PVC underlay that not only makes the beanbag waterproof it also ensures the beanbag holds a stylish shape. All of our beanbags come with an interior liner that makes life a little easier when it comes to both filling & cleaning.
The COMFORT of our beanbags stems from the quality woven fabric & the different contemporary designs to suit each individuals needs. The fact you can fill the beanbags to your own preferred feel ensures that your beanbag suits the most important person being you.
How many beans should I put in my Beanbag?
- It really comes down to personal choice how firm you like your Beanbag.
- Euphoria 300-350 Litres
- Lazy Days 300-400 Litres
- Plus +1 600-700 Litres
I can’t open my zip, as it has no zip tag?
- To meet Australian safety standards it’s a requirement to ensure Zip tags are removed
- To open these zips you need to attach a paper clip or safety pin & then remove once you have filled with Beans
- DO NOT force with pliers as the zip mechanism is designed not to reverse without using a paper clip or safety pin
Are the Outdoor Beanbags Waterproof?
- Yes. The Beanbags have a strong PVC backing behind the quality fabric to keep the water from the Polystyrene Beans
- Please note that the Beanbags are NOT a flotation device & NOT designed to be used in pools
Do the Beanbags come with a removable liner?
- Yes all of the Beanbags come with Liners
- The Liners also comply to the Australian Safety Standards